Jesus, Lord of the Sabbath (Luke 6:1-11)Taylor Ewert, March 31, 2019
Part of the series, preached at a Sunday Morning service
1. Quick to accuse . Use the law as a weapon to bring others down
2. They minor on the majors and major on the minors. Missed the big picture, Mat 23:23, justice and mercy
3. They care more about obeying rules than about people.
How Jesus beats legalism:
1. Vs 3- Jesus shows that there are exceptions to the rule.
2. Jesus is Lord of the Sabbath, He is above the law as it point to Him.
|« Jesus and the New Wine||None||The blessings of Christ »|